Fruit salad recipe
Fruit salad is a light dessert for summer. It’s a mixed of fruits cut into small pieces with sugar and fruit juice. If you want that your children eat fruit more easily you should to prepare it. We recommend you a great variety of fruits. You can make this recipe with your favorite fruits.
We tell you how to prepare a fruit salad in this post.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
· 1 apple
· 1 banana
· 1 pear
· 1 kiwi
· 2 oranges
· 3 peaches in syrup
· 10 strawberries
· 1 sugar tablespoon
How to prepare it?
1) Peel the banana, apple, pear, kiwi and oranges.
2) Cut the banana, apple, pear, kiwi, peaches and strawberries in a small pieces.
3) Add the fruit in a bowl.
4) Cut the oranges in half and squeeze it.
5) Put the orange juice and the syrup of peaches in the bowl.
6) Add sugar and stir it.
7) Keep in the fridge for a 15 minutes.
8) Enjoy it!
You can put the ingredients in a melon rind or pineapple rind and then serve the fruit salad in individual cups. Also you can cut the fruit in a diferent forms with a cookie cutter or pricking on wooden skewers for children.
We suggest you to eat fruit salad with vainilla ice-cream.
Momentan keine Kommentare.