Ensalada Murciana recipe
Ensalada Murciana salad is a traditional food of Murcia. It’s very healthy and has potassium, vitamin A and phosphorus. It’s very easy to prepare it. I tell you how cook this recipe in this post.
Ensalada murciana salad. By regmurcia.com
Ingredients for 4 persons:
· 500 grams of canned plum tomatoes
· 100 grams of canned tuna
· 2 boiled eggs
· Olives Cieza
· Olive oil
Ingredients for ensalada murciana salad. By regmurcia.com
How to make it?
1) Cook the eggs for 10 minutes after boiling and dip them with cold water later.
2) Cut the onion into pieces. And put them in a bowl of water while you prepare the other ingredients.
3) Cut the tuna into small pieces.
4) Drain the tomato and cut it into small pieces.
5) Rinse the onion.
6) Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
7) Add an olive oil.
8) Peel the eggs and cut them into slices.
9) Garnish with boiled eggs and olives.
10) Keep in the fridge for a few hours.
Murcian salad is served cold on a large plate or in a bowl. You can eat it with a typical wine of Murcia.
You should prepare this recipe a few hours before tasting for the ingredients to mix all its flavors.
No comments to show at the moment.