Sangria is one of the most popular drinks in the Mediterranean region of Spain. Its taste is smooth and sweet but after drinking a couple of glasses you can feel a little bit dizzy.
Sangria is very easy to make. You will need just 5 minutes to prepare it.
It`s just a perfect drink for barbeque or any other party that you want to organize in your house.
Ingredients for making Mediterranean Sangria:
– 1 lemon, 1 apple, 1 peach and 1 orange,
– 1 litre of any Spanish red wine,
– 1 litre of 7up or Sprite,
– 200 ml of gin or white rum,
How to make Mediterranean Sangria?
1) Cut all the fruits in small pieces. If you don´t have fruits mentioned before, you can use bananas, kiwis, strawberries or pears;
2) Fill the half of jar or bowl with ice;
3) Add all the fruits, wine, sprite, gin or rum;
4) Add sugar, mix everything together and try it. Maybe it needs more sugar?
5) Optional. You can make a fruit decoration.
If you keep Sangria in the fridge, I recommend you to cover it with plastic film. It will keep better the taste.
Don´t forget to eat the fruits of Sangria, they taste really good.