Paella is a typical food of Valencia. It’s very famous in Spain. There are many versions of traditional paella such as seafood paella, mixed paella, mountain paella or vegetable paella.
We tell you how cook a seafood paella in this post.
Seafood Paella. By brillante.es
Ingredients for 4 persons:
· 100 grams of prawn
· 200 grams of peeled prawns
· 1 cuttlefish
· 1 kilo of mussel
· 200 grams of clam
· 2 glasses with bomba rice
· 1 red capsicum
· 1 green capsicum
· 2 tomatoes
· 3 cloves of garlic
· Extra virgin olive oil
· 5 glasses with water or fish soup
· 5 peppercorns
· Food dye
Ingredients. By pequerecetas.com
How to make it?
1) Clean the mussels and put them in a covered pan to steam cook. Remove shells and reserve six whole mussels to decorate the paella.
2) Cut the cuttlefish into small pieces.
3) Wash the clams with cold water.
4) Grate the tomatoes.
5) Cut the capsicums.
6) Introduce the garlic, parsley, saffron, peppercorns and salt in a mortar and grind it.
7) Place the pan on the heat and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom. Introduce the capsicums and the crushed ingredients.
8) Add the grated tomato, cuttlefish and clams.
9) Add the rice and spread it on the pan when the clams are opened.
10) Place the peeled mussels and peeled prawns.
11) Put the hot water or the fish soup in the pan. Add food dye and mix all.
12) Arrange mussels and prawns outside edge of pan to decorate it.
13) Braise for 20 minutes when the bouillon is boiling.
14) Finally, remove the pan from heat when rice is cooked and cover with large tea towel allowing paella to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
15) Slice lemons into wedges and serve alongside paella.
16) Enjoy it!
Seafood Paella and Sangria.
Seafood paella is served hot in a large plate. Also you can eat the rice into the pan.
We suggest you to eat the seafood paella with sangría.