“Teleworking from your house in Spain, the best telework option.”
Telework from your new home in Spain. Teleworking is here to stay but, what better way than doing it where you have always dreamed of living? Now is the time to make your dream come true. For years we have thought of work as the place you go physically every day, that is the way every company worked, but now everything has changed.
During these strange times we are living, we have had to get used to many changes of all kinds, social, emotional and also work related. Not only the employees but also companies, which have chosen to modernize and bet on telecommuting. The obtained results are perhaps unexpected but really feasible and beneficial for both workers and themselves, so many companies and businesses have decided to keep it.
It has been proven that workers perform more in this way, being an advantage not having to travel, being able to reconcile more with the family and carry out the same functions using and taking advantage of new technologies.
But that is not all, many people who have already adapted to this new job change have decided to go one step further, and live where they really want taking a leap to a greater quality of life. It doesn’t matter how far away you are as long as your connection is efficients. That is why many people have decided to come to the Costa Blanca in Spain and start a new life here. Do you want to know why they have chosen this place? These are the reasons:
• Economic cost of living: The cost of living in Spain, specifically in the South of the Costa Blanca is much lower than in places like Germany, UK or Scandinavians countries.
Below we show a chart with the cost of basic, medical and leisure products in different countries. As you can see, in Spain the cost is well below the rest of the countries.
• Weather: Perfect to enjoy the outdoors all year round. Can you imagine your office installed on the terrace of your house? On the Costa Blanca that can be a reality. Days are long, so you can take advantage of natural light throughout the day and when you need to rest your eyes form the screen, you can look at your pool, your garden, your terrace, or the amazing views on the horizon
• Houses with three or more bedrooms: Choose your home with 3 or more bedrooms. It is important to have a fixed place of work, so if you prefer to work inside, you can place your office in one of the rooms, enjoy the quietness and avoiding distractions. Our properties are perfectly suited for this new kind of life. The brightness of the houses as well as the Energy efficiency become key points since we can spend more time at our comfortable home without increasing the expenses.
• Fiber optics: The entire area is equipped with fiber optics, providing quality internet connection, without cuts and at a very affordable price.
“Spain’s impressive FTTH coverage reaches 80% of homes”.
By Harry Baldock, Total Telecom Wednesday 06 May 2020.
See full article: https://www.totaltele.com/5058…
• Environment and lifestyle: In the south of the Costa Blanca we have an idyllic environment, natural parks, lakes and immense beaches like the ones in Guardamar del Segura or Torrevieja, where you can stroll at any time of the year. All the services are at your fingertips, restaurants, leisure and shopping centers such as La Zenia Boulevard, supermarkets, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports such as paddle surfing, snorkel or diving …
This is what some clients who have already taken that big step say:
“When you live in such a beautiful environment, it is difficult to find any disadvantage, there are many activities to do once you finish work. With fiber optics we can connect with our clients no matter where they are and hold meetings without having to leave home.”
By B. Petterson.
At last you can enjoy a lifestyle with endless activities to complement your work from your new home.
At Euromarina we are waiting for you to help you make your home, your new life.