Zarangollo is a typical food of Murcia. It’s a scrambled eggs with onion and courgette. The Zarangollo recipe is elaborated with vegetables of the murcian orchard. We suggest you to cook simmer the ingredients in a mud casserole. In this post we tell you how cook this traditional recipe. It’s very easy to prepare it.
Zarangollo. By regmurcia.com
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 kilo of courgette
- 500 grams of onion
- 8 eggs
- Olive oil
Ingredients. By regmurcia.com
How to make it?
1) Clean the vegetables.
2) Cut the onion.
3) Put the onion in a mud casserole with olive oil.
4) Simmer the onion.
5) Peel and cut the courgettes.
6) Add the courgettes in the casserole.
7) Season the ingredients with salt.
8) Mix the ingredients.
9) Beat the eggs.
10) Add the beaten eggs with salt in the casserole.
11) Mix the ingredients until it’s cooked.
12) Taste and enjoy it.
Cooking Zarangollo. By regmurcia.com
Zarangollo is served hot on a large mud plate.
Zarangollo. By cuchilloytenedor.com
We suggest you to eat this traditional plate with bread and red wine of Murcia. Taste and enjoy it!