5 Amazing Beaches To Visit in Guardamar
Would you like to take a swim in this idyllic beach? If you visit Guardamar you will enjoy of a unique Mediterranean Sea environment. You will be able to contemplate beaches of gold sand and clear blue water surrounded by a natural park of dunes in this 11 km of coast. Come to take a swim in one of the best beaches of Costa Blanca. You can practice all kind of nautical sports throughout the year. We show you 5 amazing beaches to visit in Guardamar in this post.
1. Moncayo´s beach is one of the more popular beaches of the area with blue flag. It’s a virgin beach of 2 km surrounded by dunes and pine trees. It’s situated between the urban center and Guardamar´s dunes. Come to enjoy this spectacular natural park with your family or friends.
2. Babilonia´s beach is known as Babilonia´s Houses. This antiques houses of fishermen are decorated with beautiful tiles. They are located in front line. The beach has a hammock rent area. Also, it’s easy reachable for people with reduce mobility.
3. Vivers´s beach is a virgin beach of more than 2km of gold sand. It’s composed by dunes and pines trees. Here you can visit two important archaeological remains: La Rábita Califal y la Fonteta.
4. Tossals´s Beach is a virgin naturist beach surrounded by vegetation and naturals dunes. It’s located close to Segura´s River. We recommend you to visit this beach, if you like to practice nudism.
5. Centre´s beach is located in the urban center of the city close to Reina´s Park. It’s a beach of gold sand and clear blue water with blue flag. The beach has a direct access from the promenade. Also, it has all kind of services such as restaurants, beach bars, hammocks, etc.
Finally, we show you a map with the location of Guardamar´s beaches.